I just realised what has happened.  I bought Legacy in May as a download only
package with the manual. I thought  that the upgrade would include both but I
am obviously wrong.

NP if I need it I will buy it seperately. Mark

> Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 13:56:58 +0100> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
> LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Manual version
> 7> > Mark,> > You can purchase the v7 manual by going to the legacy store>
> (http://www.legacyfamilytreestore.com/?Click=1440). When there,> select
> "Legacy Products" on the menu on the left of screen, and scroll> down to
> "Legacy Family Tree 7.0 User's guide", at a cost of USD14.95,> or Legacy
> Family Tree 7.0 User's Guide (Download Only) at a cost of> USD9.95 (This is a
> PDF version, which can be stored on your computer,> and read with Adobe
> Reader or other similar software).> > Regards,> > Dermot.> > > 2008/6/8 Mark
> K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:> > Is there a manual that you can download for version
> 7 and if so where can I> > download it?> >> > Mark> > > > Legacy User Group
> guidelines: > http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp> Archived
> messages: >
> http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/> Online
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp> > >
It's simple! Sell your car for just $30 at CarPoint.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F859641&_t=762955845&_r=tig_OCT07&_m=EXT