[EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James
Bruckman
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 4:09 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Charting Puzzle

Try this puzzler:

I know how you all love to solve these conundrums.

I want to create a descendant chart with only the direct line individuals.
That is Mother and Father and direct line child; and then that child as
Mother and Father, and so on. I would like to include just birth and death
date for each individual.

I am thinking I need to separate the desired individuals out first within
Legacy, maybe by tagging, and then produce the chart. I do not think there
is a way to do what I want within the Charting tool.

I am using version 7 for both.

Any ideas? I have been working on this for some time without success.

Jim