On 11 Jun 2008 at 9:16, Gene Young <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
wrote:

> > The other problem is once you are zoomed into a point & want to look at a
> > different
> > point for the same person. The logical method would be to just click or
> > double-click on
> > the desired item in the list on the left side, which should result in the
> > map on the right
> > side moving to place the new location in the centre - no need to change the
> > zoom
> > width - just pan to the new location.
>
> And how would the program know which of the next ten locations you want to
> view?  If you are viewing
> a location on the east coast how can it possibly know you want to look at the
> west coast location next?

Oops - forgot to answer this in my reply, though I thought it was clear from my
original
posting. It doesn't have to know or guess what you want to look at next - as I
said
above - click or double-click on the desired item on the list on the left side.
This is on the "map of places for individual" page.

If you go to the Master Location List and click on any location you will see
the map
changes to show the clicked location. Do the same click on any location in the
"Map of
places for ...." page & the map doesn't change. Obviously it can do it as it
does it in the
Master list. Instead it makes me zoom out 14 times then zoom in 14 times.

Dave