-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Elizabeth
Richardson
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 11:58 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Non-US Censuses in v7

No, Janis, you're still a splitter. I have 1900 census - period, not even
Missouri - 1900 census. If the folks lived in Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma,
California, Oregon, Washington, Consulate Service, Minnesota, Iowa, Indiana
(I have all those, most with more than one county, and many more), I still
use one, and only one, 1900 census source. I think Ms Mills is 100% mistaken

to want record all of these entries with sources by state and county. Of
course, my source detail includes the information specific to each entry, so

that the output specifies the exact location within the census films of
where to locate any individual. But we've been through this before. I
mentioned the 5 menus in my other post, simply to illustrate how the new
source templates can slow down the process and make the whole thing more
difficult than it needs to be. And I think the questions asking which menu
item to select further illustrates that the new templates are way too
complicated.

Elizabeth
researching the descendants of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson