To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Version 7 set relationships

My chart is in German !

Anne

Brian/Support wrote:
Bob,

Go to Reports > All Reports. The Diagram you are looking for is under the
Forms Centre.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous
correspondence.
Thanks.

Robert57P via Gmail wrote:
Nope - that's not what I was looking for.  Yes, it prints a good chart
of the relationship between those 2 people.  But I recall a "generic"
chart that showed no names, just a diagram that showed what a "second
cousin once removed" was - i.e.: it had a whole series of relationships
on one chart (self, parent, grand parent, great grand parent, etc, etc,
etc).

Thanks for the suggestion though,
Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny M Benson"