Yes, Michelle, it was a Norton problem.  This is what happened and the fix!
But I spent 3 hrs. on the phone today with Norton.  I let them access my
computer and we tried going to Ancestry.com with certain things clicked on and
off within the program.  Then the tech deleted all of the program and the
images at Ancestry.com could be viewed, once again.  The tech next installed
the Norton 360 that I had last year, and I still was able to access the images.
 I spent 10 hrs. with Dell on Saturday and Sunday, a nasty e-mail to
ancestry.com yesterday, oops! and my plea to Legacy, and then 3 hrs. today with
Norton, which was the problem.  I am one happy camper, now!  :-D

   Thanks for replying to my plea for help!  It was very much appreciated!

Darlene
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."   ~ C.S.
Lewis, 1898-1963