-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Connie
Sheets
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:20 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Subsequent Source Citation Printing Instead of Full
Citation (Version 7)

My apologies if this has been asked and previously answered; I checked the
archives but they are so massive I may have missed it.

I'm a long time Legacy user who has just upgraded to Version 7.  I used the
Source Writer to create a citation to the 1850 census, then went to
print-out a
Family Group Sheet.

The 1850 census is the first citation of several; citation #1 is printing
out
in the subsequent citation format instead of the full citation format.

I've fiddled with my Source settings on both the report options menu and the
customize menu and it seems to make no difference.

Is this a bug, or is there something I'm missing?

Connie Sheets