Marie Connelly wrote
When I use SourceWriter, my reports don't print the Endnotes/Footnotes even on the first time the source is cited. They always print the Subsequent Citation as I said even on the first try.

Thanks.  If it is a bug should I report it?

What Report? What Master Source. I haven't been able to replicate this. Looked at 2 or 3 different reports with a "made up" Census based on the template for US 1860 and I was getting the full citation and then the subsequent.

Mind you, there were some problems with what the subsequent citations contained, but I think this is being worked on.
--
Jenny M Benson