Since the charts produced by Legacy Charting are designed to be wallcharts if one elects to print them on a regular printer, they will need several pages to be taped together.

It would be nice if it was possible to resize these charts so that they print on a single sheet of paper. This would allow us to look at them in that format and see if we wish to fiddle with them further before sending them out for professional printing. I suppose that one could achieve something similar by resizing all the components and fonts, but that is impractical. It would be nice if Legacy Charting permitted an option to "fit to page" that is available in many graphic programs.

Presently, one work around might be to publish the chart as a jpg file which can then be printed using a graphic program's "fit to page" option, but it would be nicer if the option to print in that manner was available from Charting itself.

Jeff