From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 8:05 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup
Subject: [LegacyUG] surnames in all caps

Because I turned on the standardized prompts in my new Legacy 7, I
now get frequent warnings of:

"You should use mixed case when entering names.  (There is an option
in Customize for showing surnames in all uppercase.)"

That is because I obviously entered my surnames in all caps.  (I also
have that option selected in the customized options). Is it a problem
that I initially entered my surnames in all caps?  Is there a way I
could change them all globally to non caps and let Legacy do the
capitalizing?  Should I even want to do that?

Thanks.