The videos are GREAT. (I have the Version 6 videos but I am sure the version 7 are just as good)

michele

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane Sarles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] fixing locations in imported file

I was speaking of 4000+ people in the data base.  I have started through
the process.  I also decided to order the deluxe version, so I no doubt
will be peppering the list with questions.  Or maybe not, since I also
get a manual and a training disc.  I may never need to ask another
question. (big grin).

Jane

Mary Fowler Leek wrote:
Jane,

Are you referring to 4000 locations or 4000 people with locations?

Just work through the Master location list, and do a few at a time. It
won't take as long as it seems (maybe :-)

On the off chance you don't know this, changing through the master
location list will automatically change the location in every entry
that uses it.

Mary