I've just discovered a curious thing.  When you select an existing
repository for a new source created using the SourceWriter, the Notes
window appears to be an active window, with a blinking cursor. There
is even a greyed out scroll bar. However, you cannot add notes here.
You must click on the Edit button, then choose the Notes tab to create
a note.  The note then appears in this window, once you've saved it.
Has anyone else noticed this?  I don't mind the note window being
there, but I would think it should appear as "uneditable."  I know
this is a "ticky" little thing and it's really not a big deal.  Just
wondering if anybody else gets the same thing.

--
Dede Holden