The recent query on cause of death prompted me to notice something.
One grandson, living, shows crem instead of Bur in family view and
Cremated in Individual view. Everyone else shows as Bur & Buried
respectively.  (This is with Legacy displayed in a screen quadrant. In
full screen family view shows the full word Buried and for grandson
remated (C is clipped)).

Even though it has blank data I would prefer the fourth field to show
Buried instead of Cremated. When I right click in Fam View on the
field names I get the Customize Display Fam View pop-up with 5 Field
Names. These are global settings. The fourth field is greyed out even
though it can be changed. I changed it to "Father"  and grandson
changed like everyone else. When I changed it back to default grandson
changed back to Cremated.

I am using Deluxe V7.0.0.53. Laptop is Deluxe V7.0.0.45 and behaves
same way. I probably set grandson field to Cremated with V6 and forgot
it.

Why is fourth field greyed out and how to set an Ind back to default?

Thanks
---
Richard Van Wasshnova