-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of RICHARD
SCHULTHIES
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 9:51 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source Clipboard

I used to do it in the old method. I have not tried it
in the new method yet.
Easy to explain by example.
Old one named 'USA, AL, Franklin, 1850'. Confirm in
use by at least one person.
Change the date to 1860. 'USA, AL, Franklin, 1860'.
The program should give two choices. They mean "change
old permanent", or "save old and make new one".
Rich in LA CA