Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 22:46:13 -0400
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Living or not

In my tinkering around, trying to follow the instructions in help, I
seem to have marked everyone in my data base as dead, including me.

I thought it said that it would only mark those people who were older
than 110, but that wasn't what it did. Operator error, no doubt.

Would it be possible for me to salvage my living people in some
fashion? I would certainly appreciate any help, especially if it is in
small steps and very detailed.

I'm sure everyone will be really glad when I get a handle on this program.

Jane Sarles