ronald ferguson wrote:

The information can be found by selecting the search item on the top tool bar.
Select the Detailed
Search tab. Choose individual> living> equal to> yes> create list. If you then
select print
you may direct the output to the screen, a printer, a CSV file or a PDF file.
HOWEVER, I just tried
this and when I chose to preview the report, Legacy locked up and I had to kill
it in task manager.

Before I report this as a bug can someone try to re-create it? I am running V7,
latest update, Win XP.

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs

Gene,

I think it was Jeff who mentioned this bug and my understanding is that it has
been/will be corrected by the next update.

An interesting note is that if I first create a csv file of the search list I can then preview it with out a problem. A quick and easy workaround if one only wishes to see the preview, however, with the csv file created it is much more functional to open it in Excel or Open Office. So many more possibilities.