How does one add extra marriages to a husband & wife? Around this side of
the world, multiple marriages are common - I've had 4:

Australian High Commission in Malaysia - the one I see as legal.
Customary Chinese wedding - the one the wife's parent's see as the only one
that matters.
Church wedding - because my wife wanted one - not legal in Malaysia because
both parties aren't Christian, though tolerated.
Malaysian Registry Office (6 years later!) - only one recognised as legal
by the Malaysian government.

I had never bothered to input the last 3 into Legacy for myself before, but
I just got a bunch of certificates & found my wife's parents were legally
married in Singapore then legally married again in Malaysia 6 years later.
Not to mention the customary marriage.... I'd like to record all this
information but can't see a way to do multiple marriages. I guess add in
custom events is the only choice?

Also, anyone else got lots of Chinese relatives? If so, how do you get
around the 2 name problems:
a) Chinese names have the surname first.
b) Chinese forenames are both used.
For example Ho Chi Minh:
Ho is his family name
Friends would call him Chi Minh (not Chi).
Reports for Chinese & presumably Vietnamese (& maybe 1/4 of the world's
population) look completely wrong to anyone reading them.

Thanks,

Dave