        www.polesworthabbey.co.uk

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alastair
Lack
Sent: 06 July 2008 23:24
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] WARNING FROM LUG ADMINISTRATOR: Problems after merge
- V7.0.0.53 Deluxe

Jim,

Can I please remind you of another guideline which I, as a third party
observer, would consider that you yourself have violated

"Please keep the tone of messages friendly and helpful. Practice
tolerance, avoid sarcasm and remember that we were all beginners at
one time"

Art made a mistake. But I'm sure your firewall stopped the picture
getting anywhere near your servers, and so it is a gross exaggeration
to describe it as "an extremely serious violation".

A friendly and helpful reminder would have sufficed - the threat of
sanctions was quite unnecessary.

Alastair

2008/7/6 Support/Jim Terry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Art,
>
> Attaching pictures to a LUG group message is an extremely serious
violation
> of Legacy User Group guidelines. Please read these guidelines NOW. Next
time
> you violate any of the LUG Guidelines I will unsubscribe you.
>
> LUG Guidelines : http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Etiquette.asp
>
> Ignorance of our guidelines is no excuse.
>
> Thank you for choosing Legacy,
>
> Jim Terry
>
> Technical Support/LUG Administrator
>
> Legacy Family Tree