Ron wrote:
Are you using the Full Version, if so I have not got it and in fact have only >>toyed with the Legacy installed version. So I haven't a clue - but you might >>like to look at: http://www.passageexpress.com/support.php

I am using the full purchased and updated version of both Legacy and Passage Express. I went to Passage Express tech support and looked at everything there, but that didn't help. I posted the question on their blog, no answer. I e-mailed Passage Express tech support a few days ago, and no answer from them Arghhhh!

Donna