I really have to say, though, even with this problem I'm having with the Descendant Report, Legacy is fun to work with and better than any genealogy program I've used. Now if the Descendant Report gets fixed, and if sometime the Relationship indicator could be printed in reports, I'd be on cloud nine!

Ruth A. (Sconza Testa) Nerud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth Richardson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] 7.0.0.53 Plagued by Bugs

I do not use the Source Writer, but even so I can see a problem with sources in the Descendant Book report, at least with rtf. I get Roman Numeral references for BMD information, but Arabic numbered references for Events. The Roman Numeral citations are included in the endnotes, while none of the Arabic citations are included.

Elizabeth
researching the descendants of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny M Benson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>