IMHO, I print the To Do list to take to the
library/government office, and the notes section is
where I write what I found there. Then when I create
the Source for the new data, I close the status, and
input the info to the results section. I then remove
some ToDo's, As no longer needed. Examples are finding
census records. Once found, will be removed, but a
ToDo of type find land records, birth of children are
more open ended.
What kind of info are you wanting to add in, that
shouldn't go in the description section?
Rich in LA CA
--- Thomas Herson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How does one enter Notes to be printed in the To-Do
> Items report? There 
> places to enter the Task Description, Results and
> Repository, but no place 
> for Notes even though there is a Notes section at
> the bottom of the To-Do 
> Items report,
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Tom Herson
> Ithaca, NY 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Legacy User Group guidelines: 
>    http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages: 
>   
>
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> Online technical support:
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
> To unsubscribe:
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp
> 
> 
> 
> 




Legacy User Group guidelines: 
   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
Archived messages: 
   http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
To unsubscribe: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp



Reply via email to