I have an old certified copy of a birth certificate that the County Clerk
used a now obsolete form of copying that produced a negative image. I have
manipulated the scanned image to make a positive image, but I have forgotten
what the original negative image/process was called.

I would like to identify what the proper name of the piece of paper was
called. The certified copy was produced in 1958.

Anybodies memory that good?

Art Seddon

AM