-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Cary
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 8:10 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Issue with Bibliography - V7

I'm desperate, so I tried to do this, BUT - None of the funky one line pages
are in the reports or the Source Citations where I could change something.
ALL of them are in the Bibliography.  That's created by Legacy and there is
no place for me to delete spaces etc.

The first instance is in the listing for a web site where the source text
includes the entire text of several gravestone epitaphs.  Once that hit the
bottom of a page, each line after that is on a separate page.  Why would a
bibliography include source text or comments anyway?  The point of a
bibliography is to be a LIST only.  The paging problem did NOT occur on the
same source in Source Citations.

I also noted that the Bibliography continued below the page number and into
the margin on another page rather than have a page break in that source.  So
the pagination is off both in NOT making a break in mid notes in one case
and in breaking after every line in another.  I suspect the base problem is
including Source text (which is long in some cases) in the Bibliography at
all.

I think this is a bug.

Cary
[EMAIL PROTECTED]