Back when Legacy Charting was in beta I kept getting an error whenever I used it. I corresponded some with Sherry and she forwarded my issue to the programing people. I never heard anything more. Eventually Legacy 7 was released with the new charting capabilities and I was hoping that the problem had been solved. Alas, no. The same issue. I waited for several updates hoping that the problem would be corrected. Still no joy.

My guess is that I am one of few people having this problem so it was placed low in priority. I believe it is actually Windows issuing the error but it is caused by something that Legacy Charting is doing. Previously, I had gotten this identical error in another unrelated piece of software. When I inquired about the problem on their forum, I found that there were indeed a few others getting the same error. The software authors eventually eliminated the error but offered no reason why it had occurred.

Here's what happens. When ever I try to create a new chart or make changes to an existing chart that involves adding people the error is created. Clicking on any of the 3 buttons numerous times will eventually clear the error and Legacy Charting will continue to run as if nothing had happened - until the next time I try to add someone to the chart.

Here is a link to show you what the error looks like: http://www.judivad.com/lc/ChartingError.jpg

Has anyone else seen this error, either in Legacy Charting or another piece of software?

David Wilkinson