Sharron,

Sorry, I misread. Try Options>Customise>Fonts. If you have already tried this,
please come back and tell us in which Screen (View) and all that you have done
to try and resolve the problem.

Update your British Prime Ministers Timeline - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:31:12 -0500
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Can't adjust screen text size
>
> Thanks for the response.
>
> I already have my screen maximized. The size of the text is what I
> cannot seem to adjust.
>
> Sharron
>

> ronald ferguson wrote, On 7/14/2008 9:08 AM:
>> Sharon,
>>
>> If I understand you correctly, just drag each edge to where you want it to
>> be, by putting the cursor on the edge until the drag lines show, hold the
>> cursor down and drag. It has always been so.
>>

>> Ron Ferguson

>> Update your British Prime Ministers Timeline - Blogs
>> http://www.fergys.co.uk
>> View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
>> http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
>> For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:
>> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
>>

>>> Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:02:44 -0500
>>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>>> Subject: [LegacyUG] Can't adjust screen text size
>>>
>>> Since upgrading to Legacy v.7.0 (now using build 7.0.0.53) I cannot
>>> adjust the screen text size. It remains very small, about 8.25. This
>>> does not affect any other program I use so it is not my driver.
>>>
>>> Any suggestions?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Sharron

Play and win great prizes with Live Search and Kung Fu Panda
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/101719966/direct/01/