Syble,

It doesn't matter where your picture files are as long as Legacy knows, and it
clearly does as you are seeing them in reports. I presume also that you can see
them attached to individuals in Family View (if you have any attached there).

This leads me to think that the problem lies in your Webpages settings. If they
are Event pictures do you have the Picture box checked in the Event section of
Internet>Web Pages>What? And under the "Other" tab do you have the appropriate
Picture details checked?

Update your British Prime Ministers Timeline - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: