From: Cathy Vallevieni
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2008 11:52 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Change Marriage #1 to Marriage #2 and Vice Versa

I entered the second marriage first because I didn't know about the first
marriage at the time.  I later entered the first marriage.

Now, in the "Chronology" tab, the first marriage and children show up in
the right order because the date dictates where they show on the
chronology list.  However, the first marriage has (2) behind it and the
children of that marriage have (2-#1 and 2-#2) on them.  The
second marriage has (1) and the children have (1-#1, etc.).

Is there a way to change the marriage #s to show the first marriage as #1
and the second as #2 and the corresponding children likewise?

Thanks.

Cathy Vallevieni