*From:* Syble Glasscock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* Legacy User Group <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
*Sent:* 07/23/2008 4:41:47 PM +1200
*Subject:* [LegacyUG] website

I HAD a halfway decent website, but I've really messed it up. I was trying to update one set of family pages and just continued to have one problem after the other. Now the three are not connected. I would appreciate some help.

This use to be my opening page, I'd save it as another file on my computer, so basically have the content, but no links will work.

http://freepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/fileman/file_manager.cgi?phase=edit&numFiles=4&extension=html&extension=other&extension=jpeg&extension=gif&curDir=&file=Opening%20page.html&operation='WYSIWYG-Edit' <http://freepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/fileman/file_manager.cgi?phase=edit&numFiles=4&extension=html&extension=other&extension=jpeg&extension=gif&curDir=&file=Opening%20page.html&operation=%27WYSIWYG-Edit%27>

This is what I get when I try to go to the original Bookmarked page

http://freepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/fileman/file_manager.cgi?phase=edit&numFiles=4&extension=html&extension=other&extension=jpeg&extension=gif&curDir=&file=Opening%20page.html&operation='WYSIWYG-Edit' <http://freepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/fileman/file_manager.cgi?phase=edit&numFiles=4&extension=html&extension=other&extension=jpeg&extension=gif&curDir=&file=Opening%20page.html&operation=%27WYSIWYG-Edit%27>

I'm using Legacy v. 7 and uploading with WS_FTP.

Thanks,

Syble Glasscock