-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Edward
Barnard
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 7:32 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] V7 Entering new blood relative, relationship does not
appear

I've checked the mailing list archive for June and July, and don't see
an answer to this one...

In Legacy Deluxe version 6, once I had Set Relationships, the Family
view shows Father, Grandmother, Great-Aunt, etc. When I add a new
person, that person's relationship (if any) immediately appears.
Deluxe V7 works the same way, except that when I add a NEW person
(e.g., grandfather of "Self"), the relationship stays blank. I need to
re-do Set Relationships (or whatever it's called) every time I add a
new person. Is there a setting I need to change? This seems a weird
loss of functionality :)

Thanks,

Ed Barnard
Researching Barry County Michigan: Thompson, Lewis, Helsel