As all the world must know by now, identical source citations created with
some SourceWriter templates repeat in Descendant Book Reports for each time
they're used--and with a different footnote number each time.  Further, I'm
finding that repetitions appear in the report preview when they're created
with SourceWriter, but citations created in v.6 don't show in the preview
although they do appear when an RTF is created.  I've also noticed that
there is now a link established between footnotes and source numbers.  This
is a nice feature that I hadn't seen or used before, but it makes editing
out the repeated citations an absolute nightmare.  As a duplicated footnote
and citation is corrected and the number removed, all other citations
automatically move up in sequence and after a few pages of this, I'm totally
lost as to what refers to which.

It seems that at least part of the source repetition problem is a glitch
between Legacy and the footnote function in Word.  Does anyone know of a way
to globally disable Word's footnote function in order to more easily edit
Legacy's Descendant Book Reports?  I'm at my wits' end and would surely
appreciate some help.

Kirsten