From: Sherry/Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Error 53
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Date: Sunday, July 27, 2008, 12:28 AM

Is it with one specific search or all of them?

Which browser are you using?  You may need to set the browser at Options >
Customize > Launch, under the "alternate browser" section.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.