Thanks Bruce, I submitted a problem report.
Regards, Jane Tripp

----- Original Message -----
From: Bruce Jones
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 2:19 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Reports - Family Picture Tree - Ver 6 Deluxe

I also get a missing/blank picture in the 4th generation (6th position).

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 6:22 PM, Trippsibs5 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I noticed a problem in the Family Picture Tree Report (Books/Other) in that
the tree looks fine for 3 or fewer generations, but when 4 generations are
selected, the tree comes up with some missing and/or some blank boxes in
the 4th generation.
I see the same results in the Sample file. I am assuming that parts of the
Pedigree View tab would match a Family Picture Tree Report.
In the Sample File, I chose David Clark Brown, RIN 92 as my Gen #1. All is
as expected until his Gen #4 that has no boxes above John Huffman & Molly
Smith - this is fine as there are no ancestors in the Sample file for them.
His Gen #4 has 4 blank boxes (for 2 sets of parents) above Nathan Brown
(RIN 54) and Molly Clark (RIN 53). In the Pedigree View, both Nathan and
Molly have parents listed. I would expect those parents to be the Gen #4 in
the Family Picture Tree in Legacy Deluxe, Ver 6.0.0.190 (latest). I have
never used this report before.
If someone can reproduce this, I'll report as a problem. If I'm missing
something here, please advise.
Regards, Jane Tripp