To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 2:09 PM
Subject: RE: Sourcing phone calls. Was: Re: [LegacyUG] overrides in SourceWriter template

Jenny
Why use 'sentence override' every time you use a source?
Change the Event Sentence  itself!!
If you click on an event for any individual and select edit you will to
taken to the event screen. At the bottom is an option to 'edit event
sentence definition'. Click on it.
You will be taken to a new screen that allows you to enter what you want

If, for example you are referencing a census event the default phrasing if
all fields are filled is "[HeShe] appeared on the [Desc] census [onDate]
[inPlace] [Source] [Notes]"

Change the sentence to one that suits you, adding fields from the list at
the bottom, and you will have a event description to suit you every time you
use that event

Remember to change the other sentences underneath if you do not have all the
fields filled in

Regards
Phil