Sheri,
Interesting you should ask.  I am in the middle of something similar.
I have several dozen ancestors spread out in one large cemetery (largest
city cemetery in the US!).
I visited the cemetery, took pictures of the gravestones, and recorded the
Latitude & Longitude of each grave and I wanted to print them on a map.
My first attempt was to create a new Location for EACH grave; but I found
that most graves were grouped with 2 or more in an area (I had also found
that when you get close, just looking at the gravestones works better than
trying to pin them down with the exact Latitude and Longitude for each
gravestone; most GPS units are not THAT accurate).
So, I changed and created a new location for each unique area or group of
graves (I now have 9 locations for 37 individuals). I added a central
Latitude & Longitude to each Master Location via Edit.
(so far I am not using the Address icon at all).

To create a report, I went to the Master Locations and tagged each location
in the cemetery.
Then (in Master Locations) I selected Options, Print, Location Report.
Under Include, I checked "Only Tagged Locations" and "Master Locations and
who uses them".
Under Options I selected "Show long location name" and "Show latitude &
longitude" and a few others.
This gives me a list of all individuals in each area, including the latitude
and longitude for that area or group of graves.

I'm still in the process, but this approach seems to be working for me.
Does this help you?
Bruce