For whatever it's worth, this has happened (system "hanging up" when I clicked "Close" in Source Detail) to me 2-3 times in the last 2 days.

Cathy Vallevieni
Orange County, CA

At 03:36 PM 8/5/2008, you wrote:
Randolph Clark wrote
While attempting to save Source Detail clicking Save did nothing until I unchecked "Include This Citation On Reports".

If by "did nothing" you mean that the window did not close, I have had the same problem occasionally. In fact, the Save was working because when I closed the window by using the Close button the saved Source was there - or, in the case of my having been editing Source Details, the edits were there when I went back in.

I had not discovered your trick of unchecking the "Include this citation on reports" option, but my experience suggests it is not necessary, which is a good thing if you want to include the citation on reports!

After I had closed Legacy - and possibly re-booted the computer - and started again I no longer had the problem, but it has happened on 2 or 3 occasions. I don't think it's a Legacy problem, just the computer getting it's knickers knotted.
--
Jenny M Benson

Legacy User Group guidelines:   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
Archived messages: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/