    From: RICHARD SCHULTHIES <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Master Location List
    To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
    Date: Monday, August 4, 2008, 3:37 AM

    I reccommend fixing it first, then merging. That is
    the easiest. You might want to undo it, having two
    files, repair the 2nd one. Once the member's fields
    match yours, then merge.
    Rich in LA CA
    --- Syble Glasscock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    > I merged a family member's family file with mine,
    > I'd like to "clean up" the
    >  Master Location List without having to do it one
    > file at a time.  Is there a way to do this?  I need
    > to check for the accuracy in spelling of city &
    > county names & also correct county for the city.
    > Thanks,
    > Syble Glasscock
    >     > Archived messages:     >     >       >
    >     > Online technical support:
    > http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
    >     > To unsubscribe:
    > http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp
    >     >     >

=0A http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp <3D%22http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp%22>
=0A Archived messages:
=0A http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/ <3D%22http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/%22> =0A Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp <3D%22http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp%22> =0A To unsubscribe: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp <3D%22http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp%22>

Database version: 5.10400

Database version: 5.10410