From: Bruce Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Searching for FHL film numbers in to-do list
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Date: Thursday, August 7, 2008, 3:36 PM

If you are willing to modify your ToDo items, you could put the FHL film number
in any one of three places and then select just that film number.  These places
are the Category, Locality, & Repository.

Using any one of these you can get a (customized) ToDo report for either just
the selected (Category, Locality, Repository) or for all TjoDos sorted by
(Category, Locality, Repository).
The advantage of Repository is that you can get ToDos for more than one
Repository without getting all ToDos by tagging the desired Repositories
whereas with Category & Locality it is just one or all.

It doesn't get you what you want without some work, but could be useful for all
new ToDo items.