Hi

I am new to the user group and by asking this question there is probably a
really simple answer.

I have tried virtually every permutation of print layout I can find on
Legacy but I haven't found a printout that gives an old fashioned ancestry
chart. You know the type of thing.. names with birth and death dates from
the oldest ancestor at the top and spreading vertically downward to the
youngest.

My father is 78 and is really interested in the genealogy of the family but
it needs to be in a simple chart so he can just view it as is! Can anyone
help me as to how I can get this on the Legacy system.

Thanks

Craig Humphreys (UK)