> Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 19:54:56 -0400> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
> LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com> Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy 7 User
> Guide> > Has anyone downloaded or purchased the User Guide for Legacy? Is it
> > worth the extra $5.00 charge? My thought is that it should be included >
> with the purchase of the program. Any comments would be appreciated.> Jerry>
> > Hmm. Five dollars for a 336 page printed manual which includes everything
> you need to know about one of the best genealogical packages available
> anywhere. Purchased separately it costs $14.95. A competitor charges $25 plus
> shipping for a similar item. If you print the downloaded version yourself, it
> would probably take at least $30 in ink and paper. Why on Earth wouldn't you
> buy it? I get one with every upgrade.

Most software these days comes with a pamphlet of instructions at most. A lot
of times the only help you get is the internal help file. Millennia gives the
best value in the industry, in my opinion, with their almost instantaneous free
patches, wonderful instructional videos (also reasonably priced) and active
help online.

Victoria