I have used Legacy Deluxe for six years, but I have not been using the Sentence Override feature. I've tried it a few times and it seemed like too much trouble to bother with. I put minimum data in the event definition fields, using it as a transition to what I write in the notes field.

Pauline

Elizabeth Richardson wrote:
Jeff's questions about event text truncation makes me wonder how/when people are using the Sentence Override feature. This is one of those special features that makes Legacy so powerful, giving us the ability to make output truly unique. Time to pick the brains of those most-experienced here.

Elizabeth
researching the descendants of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson