I'm running Legacy 7 on my iMac with Parallels. It runs great ! Now I've got the best of both worlds - Apple OS X and Legacy.

On Aug 4, 2008, at 9:04 PM, Allen Prunty wrote:

You don't need windows installed to run DarWine and it will run on either version of OS-X... Intel or PowerPc. However, this setup is not one for the beginner. I am running it just fine on an older G3 iMac running under Darwine... but it took me DAYS to get the setup just right.

WINE stands for (Wine Is --NOT-- and Emulator) meaning Windows is not needed at all. However there are some .dll's you will need to acquire from a working windows system to get it 100% right.

Allen

Sherry/Support wrote:
On the new OS-X and an Intel chipset with Parallels, Fusion, BootCamp or
WINE and Windows installed, Legacy will work beautifully!

On the older versions of the Mac OS or without the Intel chipset, you will need to install a Windows emulator like Real PC, SoftWindows or Virtual PC, Legacy will run just fine, although slower than it would under Windows.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.