-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Valerie
Garton

<snip>

1.      Do you think that all the bugs have been sorted out in Vista ?
2.      How is V7 performing with Vista
3.      Are there any special tasks required when installing V7 with Vista.
4.      I would be pleased to receive any helpful comments