There are a variety of 'galleries' in Legacy. Where do you want to attach the pdf to? If Death Notes, for instance, look for the '+' sign next to the Death information field. Choose Death Pictures. (I know, it doesn't make any sense, but never mind.) Then look for the File icon at the top right and browse for the location of your pdf. In order to keep linked documents actually linked to Legacy, it helps to have them in an undisturbed folder somewhere. Otherwise, they can get renamed and moved around and pretty soon you'll forget what you did with them. In the case of an obit though I would be more likely to copy and paste the text out of it directly into Death Notes instead of linking the pdf. Although I might still link the pdf as a source detail document instead.
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jlog.html

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am a new user to legacy and would like to be able to add pdf files to my
information (similar to the way pictures are added).  Does anyone know if that
is possible?  I have some obituaries that are pdf files.  Thank you.