Excuse me - I should have said the children should have numbers higher than the *mother*.

Ruth
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ruth Nerud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 7:56 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Descendant Report

I deleted the Descend.usr file and recreated the 17 chapter book. This is how one of the chapters reads:

1125.  Julia Patricia Dodaro
Julia Patricia married Mauro Ongaro
Children from this marriage were:
736      F          i.          Bianca Julia Ongaro (born 1998)
737      F          ii.         Alexa Maura Ongaro (born 2002)

Going backward in the chapter to 736 and 737, this is what it reads:
736.  Francesco Pasquale Michele Falsetti (born 1879)
737.  Francesco Carmine Falsetti (born 1882)
Neither of these people are direct ancestors of Julia, Bianca or Alexa.

The children should have numbers higher than the father.

I think my only hope to create this book for my cousin is to uninstall Ver 7 and download Ver. 6. I read the instructions for Downloads, under B. It looks very scary but I don't think I have a choice. I will backup my files before I uninstall Ver. 7 and hope I know what I'm doing in making a gedcom to get the family data back to Ver. 6. This is very disturbing.

Ruth
----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>