-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tracy
Barlow
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 12:00 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Another bibliography question

Thanks for the replies

Richard, this is not quite what I am  looking for - maybe should have chose
a better example.  Thomas you are more on the right lines.

I have been researching the life of a typical 19th century mining family and

want to add some of the information I have gathered to my familytree but I
dont want to add events and source it as I do not know that this was what
life was like for my particluar family.

Instead I thought I would do a additional sheet to add to reports but I want

to be able to put the  details of books etc that I used in with the Legacy
bibliography rather than having bits and pieces everywhere.

Hope this clears up what Im actually asking!
Thanks
Tracy