Is this possible?

I have my citation files (the ones that are attached to individual
citations via the Photo button) in a hierarchical directory structure.
 For instance...

Census
- 1790USCensus
--- MarylandWashingtonElizabethHundredPage6.jpg
- 1800USCensus
- 1851CanadaCensus

I do this because I have file copies of many, many census pages.

However all that shows up in the exported GEDCOM is
MarylandWashingtonElizabethHundredPage6.jpg

The rest of the path does appear in Locations in the Options pages.

Is it possible to have relative paths in the exported GEDCOM?  For
instance, Census\1790USACensus\MarylandWashingtonElizabethHundredPage6.jpg

If so, what do I need to do to have that happen?

My end goal is to upload the exported GEDCOM into my TNG website and
and the image files up there in the same hierarchical directory
structure.

However

--
Take care,