Sorry Donna, but I don't understand at all. If you go to the Source Detail and
enter a date then it will appear as a Source Detail. Perhaps you can spell out
exactly what you mean. I'm probably having a bad hair day - or would be if I
had any!

*New* Insert Pictures Into your Web Pages - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Access date in detail screen
> Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:18:52 -0400
>
> I have V7.0.0.55 and have been entering my sources and data that I failed to
> record in FTM 2008. I go to the edit detail screen for deaths and enter the
> date I accessed information, the date shows in the detail field. What am I
> doing wrong?
>
> Donna Roach
> North Carolina

Win New York holidays with Kellogg’s & Live Search
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/107571440/direct/01/