I added an event "Personal Characteristics" to cover things like height, weight, color of hair and eyes I found in the WW1 draft registrations.

         Elizabeth C

Wendy Howard wrote:
Hi Penny,

"If one wanted to keep track of which members of a family had a particular physical characteristic, how would you do that? Is it possible to customize a line of data (along with birth, death, etc) on family view for this?"

You can customise the five fields that appear in Family View. Right-click on the field labels to bring up the Customise Display window, and make your selections.

If you have an Event that you use for the particular physical characteristic, you can select to display that Event.

Hope this helps.  :-)

Kind Regards,
Wendy Howard