I think that a major function of the event list is to create a chronology. If you want an item to appear in the chronology then I would put it there, if not then I think some form of note would be appropriate. Yes/No?

Michael

----- Original Message ----- From: "Claire Spinelli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 10:08 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Recording Seperated and Divorced

There are probably a lot of people who would disagree with me for a lot of
reasons, but -

I find the creation of event types for a single use very cumbersome and
unnecessary. I have a "miscellaneous" event for which the event sentence is
merely "notes." I can include all the necessary information without
cluttering up the events list.

Just my 2 cents! :)