Is the v. 7 customer ID number the same as the v. 6 customer ID number? I need
to report a problem to Legacy for v. 7, and the form requires this ID number. I
will not be home for at least another day, and my v. 7 CD-ROM with the customer
number on it is at home. The v.7 customer number was never emailed to me, but
the v.6 customer number was emailed to me, so I have that saved in my emails.
Anyhow, if someone who uses v. 7 could check and let me know if the two numbers
are the same, that would be great. Thanks!

Jennifer